Director of Investor Relations & Distribution
The Investor Relations Director will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with current and prospective investors for Farosson’s asset management business segment, as well as communicating the fund’s financial performance and growth strategies. The ideal candidate will bring a strong network and investor base to the role, and will play a critical role in securing new investments and maximizing returns for current investors. The Investor Relations Director reports to the CFO.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be a key contributor in the origination and prospecting of new limited partner relationships, with specific target achievements in fund raising set. Develop the firm’s distribution network on a global basis, opening up new sources of capital.
- Be a key contributor in the development and execution of the company's investor relations plan.
- Key contributor of growth of the firm's assets under management through establishing and maintaining relationships with private wealth networks, family offices and institutional investors.
- Key contributor to the firm’s core leadership by assisting with investor-facing communications and the development of systems /processes that make Farosson an investment firm of choice.
- Plan and lead roadshows and publication materials (with the assistance of communications team) to share the firm’s vision, mission, strategy and investments to potential investors to develop investor confidence and belief of the Company.
- Partner with Strategy director to monitor investment trends, requirements and strategies to identify strategic investment opportunities in overseas markets, sharing insights with potential investors to create a branding and following for the company.
- In collaboration with Strategy, investment/advisory teams within the division and external service providers to:
- prepare updates to all investors & potential shareholders and communicate with investors in all mediums (written, verbal, in person).
- ensure existing limited partners have high satisfaction levels of our services (investor reporting, access to information etc), handle inbound investor enquiries and work with business unit heads when further information / due diligence is required.
A degree in finance, economics, or related field.
MBA/CFA or equivalent educational qualification.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
11-14 years of relevant experience in a sales, business development or client relationship management role.
Existing network of HNW or institutional investors.